Chevy 2500 Express Van Brakes come on by theirselves

I have a 2004 Chevy 2500 Express Van that the brakes seem to apply themselves lightly, but not enough to stop the van. The rotors heat up and cause the van to shimmy at higher speeds and at lower speeds just slow down. I just had the EBCM replaced by "MrGoodwrench" and the problem continues. They at this moment 6-13-07 have it back in the shop to "make it right". Has anyone had this problem? Can I disable the EBCM in anyway if they cant fixit.

Reply to
UnclePonto