Chevy 3500 hard to start

I have an 02 chevy 3500 crewcab dually

6.0 engine. sometimes when i get in its hard to start. i was wondering if it could be my fuel pump or my fuel filter thats on the side of the frame??? please help if you know. thanxs gary
Reply to
Gary Teague

Very possibly the fuel filter...... other than that I wouldn't know I have an 04 Crew Cab Dually LT. I have the Duramax though. no problems with it so far and I Have 53,000 on it...

Good Luck and enjoy your Chevy...

Bob :)

Reply to
Bob Perkins