Chevy Bed Liner

I just bought a new factory bed liner for a 2007 Colorado and it has two

3" holes in the rear corners near the top. I am thinking there should have been caps there that were missing. Anyone know for sure about these?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
wbmail-me

They are probably there to access tie offs usually mounted on post. My

94 has four holes two in the front and two in the back.

R> I just bought a new factory bed liner for a 2007 Colorado and it has two

Reply to
Ronald Thompson

Thanks for the reply,

Well the tie offs are located at the bottom > They are probably there to access tie offs usually mounted on post. My

Reply to
wbmail-me

You have the wrong bed liner.

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
Bill

The holes should be where the tie off's are. If they are there, then it is the correct one. If not, then it is for something else.

What about ladder rack mounts? They could be there for access to attach the uprights.

Reply to
Bill