Chevy Blazer Weatherstrip

I need to replace the rotted glass run channel weatherstripping (mounted in the doors and the glass rolls up into them) on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer. Any good sources? Can't find much online...besides a couple ebay sellers.

Reply to
Spiderman

Try here Spidy.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

No S10 Blazers...just pickups on that site.

Reply to
Spiderman

Sorry, I didn't catch the S-10 in the post.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Theres nothing wrong with Ebay...Just check the sellers feedback first

Reply to
Scott M

Part Fits Description Measure Price

9110 82-92 CHEVY, GMC, S-10/S15 STEPSIDE C&K 10-30 DOOR WEATHERSTRIPS FRONT/REAR PR $82.00

Go to

You might not need this particularpart, but you can do you own search on the the catalog.

Reply to
Patrick t.

Try this site out

just follow the links. Tonnes of great stuff.........no I do not own, sell, or get any type of compensation for this.

Reply to
Don