Chevy Colorado driver information center

I was just wanting to know what all does the driver information center provide as far as readings, and does it provide real time or avarage MPG.

I would also like to know what people think of the turning radius of the crew cab 2WD Z71.

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
737mechanic

Both but I have found that at least the average is not very accurate. Maybe off by a mile or two per gallon. Just kind of interesting to watch the real time under various loads and speeds.

Reply to
HRL

Thanks for the info, What kind of Gas mileage are you getting in your colorado.

Chris

Reply to
737mechanic