Chevy fourm

Where is a good place to find out about older Chevy truck wiring problems?

1984 C10 to be specific?
Reply to
Bill

right here

Whitelightning Who must be getting old cause he dont consider an 84 an older chevy truck lol

Reply to
Whitelightning

I posted a question on 4/18, and again on 5/18 about a wiring problem with fuel tanks. I just assumed it was not a question to be answered here. I joined an Avalanche forum, and there is allot of info for my Avalanche. And was wondering if there was one for older Chevys.

By the way, I love the 84...

Reply to
Bill

I've had luck there in the past - not been online in a while, but it is a good resource.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Reply to
Bill

Had to register to get the search function. Go figure.

Reply to
Bill