chevy/gmc diesel fuel lines

I have two fuel lines for a diesel truck. They were bought for a GMC Sierra

2500 With a 6.5L diesel.

The part numbers are 15721515 and 15721514. They were over $100 for the two of them. I put them on ebay and there was no interest. I'm not going to just pitch them, I keep them in a box for a while. Let me know if anybody wants them, we can make a deal (I sold the truck). Or just keep in mind for future reference.

Chip

Reply to
Chip