chip or programmer?

should i use a chip or programmer in my 2003 2500hd with a 6.0L engine? thanx

Reply to
motomike

Do you have an auto zone by you? If so, go to hyertech's web site, and check out the power programmer for your specific vehicle, I bought one for my S-10, it drasticly increased acceleration time by changine shift points in the transmission, and rasing the engine rpm limiter, but I didnt really notice a quicker top end. I can get out of the hole fast as hell. 0-60 in 7 sec flat, and it raised the top speed limiter, I've had it up to about 122 mph. But I say go to autozone, cause you can try this, and if you dont like it, hurry up and return the thing, cause you dont have much time, since the programmer is a 400 dollar option. I wish I could find a dyno and put it on, just for the hell of it

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Somehow,on Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:41:02 -0700, "motomike" managed to spout out:

with the chip you are locked in to what is burned on the chip. with the programmer you are free to experiment with all the variables to find what suits you best. $349.95 - StylinConcepts

Mike `02 2500HD

Reply to
Janitor Boy Junior

reitze