ck ignition switch

1995 ck2500...I bought a new ignition switch, now I need some installation help.

Do I need to remove steering wheel, ect..

Thanx in advance

Reply to
none

none" wrote: "1995 ck2500...I bought a new ignition switch, now I need some installation help. Do I need to remove steering wheel, ect.."

Drop the cover around the steering wheel and you should be able to get to the harness and switch. You may have to remove your steering wheel but I have a 2000 Chevy C2500 and I did not have to.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge