Clicking Sound

Greetings, I just had my son's 1996 Blazer with 155K miles in for a tune-up. It drives great but know there is a clicking sound while the engine is running. They did the standard stuff, new plugs wires etc. Is this something to take the vehicle back for or just live with it?

Thanks in advance.

George Evans

Reply to
George Evans

If you just had it in the shop, and it did not make the noise before bringing it there, then absolutely take it back asap and explain that to them.

Reply to
Angie

If it wasn't doing it before take it back and have them fix it.

Reply to
Steve W.