Clutch Disk Replacement

I have a 2005 Silverado 2500HD with the Duramax Diesel & the 6sp manual transmission. The 6sp manual may be a bit old fashioned, but I enjoy driving it.

I tow a 13,000 5th wheel RV behind the truck about 1/2 of my mileage. The dealer tells me that I can expect a clutch replacement at about

100,000 miles. He will use Chevy's standard repair kit with the standard clutch disk.

I want to know if there is an extra heavy duty clutch disk available for my truck. I'd prefer a genuine Chevy part, but a reliable aftermarket part would also be ok.

Does anyone know of an extra heavy duty clutch disk that will fit my truck?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
no_spam