Colorado manuals

Just bought the 2005 Colorado manuals. OMG, the two books are almost

6 inches thick, stacked up. About $140, ordered via web. Immediately obvious that I'm not going anywhere without a scan tool, so I'm gonna order one which interfaces to a laptop. VERY nice drawings of everything, rather than photos. Detail galore, altho as expected full of "use special tool J-12345". Glad I bit the bullet and got 'em.
Reply to
Larry A.