Confused

Damn strait. I have no use for him. Actually I can not think of any politician I have any use for. For years now I have been voting for the "lesser evils". Even the republicans are just Obama Light.

BTW I have been having a problem with my cruise control lately. Occasionally when I engage it, after it has been disengaged by using the brake, it will surge and start accelerating, when I disengage it again it will go off completely and not function again until the truck sits for awhile (I assume it is cooling in some way). Any ideas.

Reply to
Dr.Smith

Put a scan tool on it and see if there are any DTC codes. That may give you a big clue as to what's up.

An advanced tool (such as a Tech II) will give you full diagnostics on it.

Reply to
PeterD

Geekboy did. It was all his idea.

Reply to
George Ewart

Not me. I didn't vote for the dictator-trained terrorist or McVain.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Robot Bartender........

A man walked into a very high-tech bar. As he sat down on a stool he noticed that the bartender was a robot. The robot clicked to attention and asked, "Sir, what will you have?"

The man thought a moment then replied, "A martini please."

The robot clicked a couple of times and mixed the best martini the man had ever had.

The robot then asked, "Sir, what is your IQ?"

The man answered "oh, about 164."

The robot then proceeded to discuss the 'theory of relativity', 'inter-steller space travel', 'the latest medical break throughs', etc.......

The man was most impressed. He left the bar but thought he would try a different tact. He returned and took a seat. Again the robot clicked and asked what he would have? "A Martini please."

Again it was superb. The robot again asked "what is your IQ sir?"

This time the man answered, "Oh about 100". So the robot started discussing Nascar racing, the latest basketball scores, and what to expect the Dodgers to do this weekend.

The guy had to try it one more time. So he left, returned and took a stool.... Again a martini, and the question, "What is your IQ?"??

This time the man drawled out "Uh..... bout 50".

The robot clicked then leaned close and very slowly asked,

"A-r-e? y-o-u-r? p-e-o-p-l-e ??? h-a-p-p-y? w-i-t-h O-B-A-M-A?????

DJ

Reply to
IdaSpode