Daytime running lamps

I have a 2001 suburban, and I need to know how to replace the daytime running lamps. The last time I needed to replace one of them the dealer charged me a bundle.

Reply to
Marlon A. Wade

If it's the same set up as a 02 Tahoe, there are pins (Looks like a smooth allen wrench) holding them in. Just pull the pin(s) straight up, and the lights should pop right out.

Reply to
John

Do I remove the plastic housing (lens) from the outside, or do I just remove the bulb from inside the engine bay. Thanks

Reply to
Marlon A. Wade

Reply to
Dick

I finally did it.

Thanks for all your help

Reply to
Marlon A. Wade

These things sure burn out often. I only get about 10 to 11 months out of mine also on a 01 Burb.

Reply to
Don Hamilton