Diesel Fuel Filler Tube Diameter

Does any know where or if a larger diameter fuel filler tube is available to accommodate the large diameter fuel pump nozzles used at truck stops? I have a 2003 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel. I have got the larger diameter nozzles stuck more than once in the standard sized fuel filler tube. I've gone to the local Chevy dealer and they never heard of anything. Thanks for any suggestions

Reply to
Mortimer