Distributor Cap Replacement

I have a 1993 Silverago with a 5.0 TBI. It was idling rough so I replaced the plug wires, distributor cap and rotor botton (which was badly worn). After replacing now the engine will not start. I checked a wiring diagram and have followed replacing the wires to the correct point on the distributor cap but still no start. It wants to start but dies out. Any help is appreciated!!

Reply to
Chuck Phillips

Since you have eliminated mis-routed wires as a cause, you might want to pull the cap and verify that the button is installed correctly.

Reply to
NickySantoro