?? Does the "Tornado fuel saver really work ??

I have this thing on my car, but don't really know if it really works. I've read here somewhere on the internet that it restricts air flow and loose power but since Im getting about 21.5 MPG in a 94 lumina and I dont know if I should remove it and see if I get more power and milage or if it is really working and leave it there...What do you guys think ?? Thanks.

Reply to
Jp

I now know of at least two people who tried this with absolutely no improvement in power or gas milage... it's a total waste of money.

Reply to
Buck F.

Reply to
Gary Picha

Can't you compare the results to the 94 New Yorker you posted the exact same question on in rec.autos.makers.chrysler?

Reply to
David L. Price

You need to turn it upside down and backwards, then reinstall. That is the true secret that the oil companies and OPEC are trying to keep from the American consumer.

I had this friend that seen this method described in the National World Weekly Tattler magazine over to the mini-mart. Sez there that a fella what did that got himself 147.32558130162 miles per gallon roughly. And that was in a 7.9 Liter chevy dually. So you really need to perk that pup up.

Or... Try it and see... you'da had your answer by now...

Or.... Like the other fella says, quit trolling....

Or.... Oh you can guess what would go here....

Reply to
Ma Su