draining coolant in c2500 8cyl gas 2wd

I have a '99 Chevy c2500 8cyl gas 2wd. The book says to drain/replace the (orange) coolant every five years. When I got it done in '04 I took it to a service station and it was a royal pain for them and I'm not sure they got all the old fluid out. I'd like to do it myself and get it done right this time.

Can one of you experts tell me the exact procedure and any tools I need to do it right?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ken Rogers

Reply to
Ken Rogers