Driver's Side Power Window Inoperative

I have a question on my '89 Jimmy driver's side power window... The other day, I put it down, and it wouldn't come up. I want to test the motor, before I go replacing the master switch, etc.

I have the Master Control switch on my door that controls all 4 windows.

Am I correct to assume that if I apply power to either the Dark Blue or Brown wire, that the motor will either go up or down?

Or, if I'm moving the wrong direction here, can anyone offer some quick advice on this?

Thanks in advance, Mike

Reply to
Mike