driving lights recommendation

I just bought a 95 GMC and it has rectangular holes (stock, not cut in) for driving lights. Does anyone have recommendations for driving or fog lights (or better, a combo) that would fit a GMC properly?

Thanks.

Reply to
iawia

Rectangular holes where? My 98 Chevy has rectangular holes in the chrome bumper but they are air intakes for cooling the radiator, auxiliary oil and transmission coolers -- no way will I install auxiliary lights in them.

Reply to
Franko

Hey, thanks Franko. I haven't got down to look behind the bumper, but I clearly need to do that. I have a 91 GMC and it doesn't have any holes in the bumper so I just thought they must be for driving lights.

Reply to
iawia

By any chance is the truck equipped with a diesel engine? If so, then the nice holes in the bumper are not for lights, they are for extra air flow capacity to chill the radiator.

Reply to
WBucha

Depending on the size of the hole you could try Navigator driving lights by Pilot, or if you perfer you can go to their web site,

Many of their products you can get at Meijers. I've used their products in many applications, but stay away from the Cyber White remote series, I always had problems with the remote control feature. Water would always get up inside the control box short it out, even after the 5 times it was replaced. But it was nice if you didnt want to run wires through the firewall. Good luck.

Reply to
KU