engine oil cooler line

Hi,i am new to this newsgroupe. I speak french, so pardone my english.

1995, Chevy 4.3l. Thoses !"/$% engine oil cooler line, routing from oil filter to radiator, they leak almost on eavery years. at 80$ each, i am thinking to remove them and put plug.

What do you think.

Thank's

Sylvain Sirois

Reply to
Sylvain Sirois

I think the engine will last about ten miles (if you're lucky).

Is it the exchange rate, cause I pay about $23 for them each?

Reply to
Neil Nelson

It is not the exchange, my GM dealer sold them for 97.95 CAN $ each.

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Sirois