engine swap question

My 88 K2500 5.0 is on last legs and I will be getting another motor soon. What componets would I have to replace to go to a 350 engine? Any info would be appreciated

JR

Reply to
jimr

If you keep the same exhaust and intake, just find a long block from the same style engine (one from an '84 wouldn't work cuz the valve cover and intake bolts are different), and everything should bolt right up - my dad did the same thing on his '85 K5 Blazer......

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers