Express 3500 van spark plugs?

I have a 2002 express 3500 with 77,000 miles that we purchased a year ago. I have slowly been doing some much neglected care on it, and we try to do everything we can by ourselves. Can anyone tell me how to access the plugs to change them? On my old dodge, the doghouse inside lifted out. On my Express, there is a console and glove box there. Do I need to remove these for access? My mechanic said it would be $200 - $300 to change the plugs. That SUCKS!! I would appreciate any help available.

Reply to
daycaremom2002

KENG