FA: Chevy/GMC SM465 transmission, PTO, bellhousing, clutch

Chevy SM465 transmission, PTO, bellhousing, clutch

Other items!

set of four eBay LIVE! 2003 cards
book: How To Avoid Financial Tangles
AppleShare IP v6.3 w/500 client license - NEW

1984 Ford Bronco original manuals books

Hagan 1930's streetrod streetlamp kit

Sony XR-CA330 & CDX-757MX XPLOD - combo deal - cassette & CD 10 disc player!

WingDings

How hard would it be to get this into a 1985 K5 with a 305CUI, TH700R4, NP208 t-case? Probably wont be worth getting this one, but I'd like to put a manual in at some point. Just real world? I've seen an article about it, but it didn't look like he wrote everything down. The way he was putting it down, it sounded like he might have missed some things?

~KJ~

egory=33733

e2auction&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50>

egory=34221

egory=34204

KJ

I always love it when people put things up for auction, and the auction "details" account for two pages mostly useless information, while the decription of the actual item is two lines. Excellent..goes to show what kind of seller.. What year is it???? How many miles???? What did it come out of???? 2 or

4wd version????
Reply to
73blazer