Fan Switch 2000 Silverado

I have two questions for this group, hopefully someone can answer them for me or lead in the right direction;

1) Fan Speeds 1, 2 and 3 are not working, the resistor device has probably broken as it has done in 2 of my cavaliers ( printed circuit board that cracked in half during the winter) and my Izusu, where the metal coil just melted away. So my question is this, where is that resister assembly on a 2000 Chevy Silverado, 2WD Extended Cab, 4.8L?

2) Not worried about this one too much but the lights behind preset buttons

1 and 4 are out on the radio dash, how do I go about replacing those?

Thanks for any help

Warren snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

Reply to
tinglew