Fluid Capacity Allison 1000

Does anyone know the transmission fluid capacity for the Allison 1000 tranny on a 2004 Silverado 2500HD? I couldn't find this info anywhere in the owner's manual or on Chevy's website.

Thanks - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Fluid Capacity Specifications Condition Liters Quarts

(approximate)

Fill After Rebuild 12.0 12.7

Fill After Fluid and Filter Change 7.0 7.4

This is what I have in the service manual for fluid capacity for Allison trans.

Reply to
Jay

Thanks, I really appreciate the information.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race