For Auction: Custom Van Truck & Trailer Lettering

Hello Truckers! Do you need some nice lettering for the side of your vehicle? Most of the time I have something on eBay.

If you need something special, let us know! snipped-for-privacy@remove.citlink.net

Thanks.

My appologies to those who consider this unwelcome spam.

Reply to
user

Yeah, can I get one saying "Foff spammers"

Reply to
yonzie

hell i'd put a "F*ck Off Spammers" on my 92 4Runner! Tommy

Reply to
Tommy Boye

Absolutely!

Reply to