For Sale Or Trade

$3500 I have an 84 Dodge Ram Charger With 360 motor for trade Motor 2 yrs old Rebuilt New cap & Rotor W spar kplugs & Wires New Radiator New Alternator New Brake System New windshield motor New Water Pump Transmission 2 yrs old Professional paint job 2 yrs old Bright Red Truck has no dents or rust VERY Good shape runs VERY Well no problems. Tires are not new but have tread

4 x 4 works Everything works I will trade it for a small 4x4 pickup Amended-does not have to be a pick up any small 4x4 , Bronco II Blazer, Trooper II ect =A0 =A0 Will discuss a non 4x4 small truck too with simular shape as my RC Would have to come to Louisiana to get truck & bring me mine. My jobs keeps me at home area. Will send pics of inside & out truck is a 10 out of 10 The pic from behind looks like the truck is leaning.This is on a slope where we wash fire trucks I just did not notice I parked on the slant side. Yes this truck has headers. If the pics do not come through on this list.I set up a special e-mail just for the trade so you can see the pics.E-mail snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net You will be able to stay at my home and I will provide all foods.
Reply to
Jerry Strahan

take it to ebay.....

4 x 4 works Everything works I will trade it for a small 4x4 pickup Amended-does not have to be a pick up any small 4x4 , Bronco II Blazer, Trooper II ect Will discuss a non 4x4 small truck too with simular shape as my RC Would have to come to Louisiana to get truck & bring me mine. My jobs keeps me at home area. Will send pics of inside & out truck is a 10 out of 10 The pic from behind looks like the truck is leaning.This is on a slope where we wash fire trucks I just did not notice I parked on the slant side. Yes this truck has headers. If the pics do not come through on this list.I set up a special e-mail just for the trade so you can see the pics.E-mail snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net You will be able to stay at my home and I will provide all foods.
Reply to
rb