For Trade: '93 4X4 Silverado in Ohio

I have a very nice '93 4X4 Silverado with Z71 package.. Regular cab, power windows, locks, tilt and cruise, tan color. Very clean and very solid. 350 engine, locking differential, bed liner, factory tow package. I like the truck a lot but am nostalgic for a '72 Super Cheyenne like one that I once owned. If you have a nice '70-'72 short bed Chevy, 2 or 4 wheel drive will be considered. Pictures of my '93 are available upon request. Email if you are interested.

Don Nelson

Reply to
<dnelson