FORD SUCKS

Talk about a lousy troll.......................he posted anti-Ford stuff in a Chevy group! Duh............

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I had a 1994 Mercury Sable, It was the worse piece of shit I ever owned. Because of that I will never buy a Ford.

Reply to
Ed

Everyone get a lemon once in a while.

Back in 1984 my mother bought a Ford Escort TRX wagon. She finally got rid of it last year when she bought a Honda Civic Hybrid. It was dead reliable, ran like a top from day one, and had nearly 180,000 miles on it when she sold it. I leaked oil, but it still got good gas mileage. All in all an excellent value.

My only complaint about it was the underengineered electrical system. The alternator in it was just BARELY able to cary the load with all of the electricity sucking toys and the high beams on.

AP

Reply to
Alan Petrillo