FS: 1976 Chevy C-10 Stepside Pickup - For sale or parting out

Hi, I've got a 1976 Chevy C-10 truck that someone may be interested in. Complete story and pictures are here:

you're interested, contact information and phone is on the site.Thanks for looking and hopefully I haven't stepped on anyone's toes byposting a "for sale" ad here. I'm just trying to find my project a goodhome, since I won't be able to complete it.

Reply to
TraderBill2000