FS: 1991 Chevy S10 Blazer

1991 Chevy S10 Blazer 4.3LV6 - 4 door Automatic, 4 wheel antilock brakes power steering, power door locks windows, rear window latch, good tires all around. Exterior is black with factory red pinstriping and the interior is gray. Body is straight, no rust, and the interior has no rips and is clean. Asking $2495 or best offer. Vehicle located in the Northwest Atlanta Georgia area.

I bought it for my daughters to drive till they bought their own cars which they have now done so I no longer need it. I have had it for about 10k miles and it has been a reliable vehicle for us. Gets about 20 mpg. 120k miles on the car.

Contact me at t snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMhotmail.com if you are interested. Remove the ""NO SPAM"" from the email address to contact me.

I also have it listed on Auto trader.

Utopian Drifter