FS: GM 12 bolt 3.08 posi truck rear

Drum to drum, no problems with this rear end - only catch is you have to take the whole chassis that it's installed in (its from a 1985 Chevy C-10, but all that left body wise is the bed).

$100, located in Salado Texas, can deliver to most of central texas for a small fee (to cover gas on my '79 4x4 puller rig)

This thing needs to go...it's taking up too much room for me....

email: hijack (at) lcs1 (dot) net cell: 512.426.0245

Jeremy

-- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. -Albert Einstein

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers