FS: GM 350 auto trans

Hi, I've got a new Jasper remanufactured GM 350 automatic transmission. I bought it new 4 yrs ago, mounted it in a truck that I was going to rework, and there it sat, mounted in the truck under my carport. I have decided not to proceed with the reman of the truck, so I am parting all of it back out. This transmission is all that is left.

If anyone here needs to replace a General Motors 350 auto trans, this would be a good opportunity for them. This one was reman'd by Jasper (a premium reman co.) and has never been run. I paid just over $1,000 for this, and have the receipt from original purchase. I am willing to crate and ship it (you pay shipping - I'll work with you on how it is shipped).

Details, pics, and contact info are here:

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
TraderBill2000

. . hmmmm, now where can i git a really good deal on a rebuilt tranny that's been installed in a truck that's been sitting for four years without having any oil running through it to keep it from cankering up , and maybe i'll git lucky and they will ley me pay the shipping on all those hard seals encased in that oxidized unit .....all for the low,low price of $1,000.

nah.......

i'de never git lucky enough to run across a great deal like that.....

Marsh ~thinks the guy down at the tranny shop that told him $500 ....jest might be the best deal he'll ever find.....WITH A WARRANTY~

========= ========= FS: GM 350 auto trans Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, Jul 7, 2004, 2:20pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMtraderbill2000.com (TraderBill2000)

Hi, I've got a new Jasper remanufactured GM 350 automatic transmission.

I bought it new 4 yrs ago,

mounted it in a truck that I was going to rework,

and there it sat, mounted in the truck under my carport.

=snip=

If anyone here needs to replace a General Motors 350 auto trans, this would be a good opportunity for them.

=snip=

I paid just over $1,000 for this, and have the receipt from original purchase.

I am willing to crate and ship it (you pay shipping - I'll work with you on how it is shipped).

=snip=

No thanks, there's a couple dozen or so laying out back the shop now.....boat anchors ain't in demand right now.

Reply to
Marsh Monster