Fuel filter location?

Where is the fuel filter on a s10 V6. Or should I ask fuel filters? Truck starts jerking after driving for about a half hour, especially from a stop going up through the gears. When I push pedal over falf way while driving, jerking lessens. Dirty filter?

Thanks,

D.

Reply to
Dave

the filter should be on the driver's side frame rail.

Reply to
RICH PARISH

Well year would be helpful BUT many have them underneath inside the drivers side frame rail.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Mike Levy