Fuel filter recall

got recall notice saying Chevy will replace fuel filter on my 2003 2500HD duramax

anyone know what problems were caused by the bad filter. My truck stalled out on me in August and the dealer said the injectors had to be replaced (under Warranty) but they also stuck me for a non covered tranny flush that they said was necessitated by error code they got when I was towed in. I wonder if the fuel filter problem/recall had anything to do with this?

Reply to
Rtavi

Check over at

anyone know what problems were caused by the bad filter. My truck stalled out on me in August and the dealer said the injectors had to be replaced (under Warranty) but they also stuck me for a non covered tranny flush that they said was necessitated by error code they got when I was towed in. I wonder if the fuel filter problem/recall had anything to do with this?

Reply to
jwlbal