Fuel pump

Hi guys, I have an 86 3/4 ton I want to put an injected motor in.

What (frame mounted) pump can I use? I have dual tanks and prefer not to change them.

Links are helpful too. Thanks

Reply to
Trai' La Trash.

Might need to rethink that. The fuel system has a return line that must be directed to the tank you're drawing from. You can't eliminate the return line because that's how the regulator controls fuel pressure. Your going to have to get a late model fuel selection valve and run return lines to both tanks. Might as well get the pumps while you're at it. If you don't want to do the tanks, then your going to need about 20 psi for a TBI system, and over 60 for a later model system. Long ago, Holley made a good electric fuel pump. My neighbor that races dirt track cars tells me that is no longer the case.

Reply to
John Alt

Does anybody know the rating on an EP367 fuel pump? The performance shop just put one in my suburban to help feed the supercharger.

Reply to
How can I be down