Garage floor mat

I am in need of a large mat to catch the snow sludge under my truck . Would any of you know of or be able to recommend or have any idea of a good one that would do this well TIA

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

If you have a Sam's nearby, I have seen one in there, for a 2 car garage, and can be cut to fit, dont have the specs on it, but you cant miss this mat in a Sam's, its stands up quite tall in the automotive dept asiles in a Sams store. Hope this helps, I think its a easier way then epoxy paint on the garage floor.

Reply to
Craig M

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub