Gas Mileage 1991 Silverado 5.7

Wondering what kind of mileage I can expect on a 300 mile road trip. This will be my first trip in this truck. It is a 2 wheel drive extended cab with a 20K mile factory replacement motor and full tune up.

Reply to
Troy

My '95 5.7 ext cab, 5sp can squeak out up to 18mpg if i don't beat it. i find that red-lining the tach out of 1st and 2nd sucks the gas faster that shit thru a goose. city driving, forget it. 11 mpg tops.

Rick K

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Nobody