GM Navigation DVD Version 4.1

Hi,

I am looking for the latest navigation DVD for GM, the latest is version

4.1. Any ideas? The dealer wants $300 for it :-(

Thanks!

Reply to
Porfirio Reyes

Sounds about right for the price! I know using my Garmin GPS, that if I paid for the software NEW it would be $300, with Updates every year at $150. I don't update every year, but every other or so. It's not CHEAP! How it works with DVD's for GM Navigation, I don't know. If that's $300 for new price, if there's a Discount price for a Update, etc. Maybe you can find a used copy on EBAY or something? It sure is nice to have though. I don't know how I ever got along without mine. Well I do and it sucks.

Reply to
JBDragon

Hi!

HeHeHe...I can buy a lot of gas for that $300/$150, even at $3 a gallon!

Sometimes lots of gas is what it takes to find your way... :-)

William The Navigator

Reply to
William R. Walsh