GM outlet to obtain OEM seats for Chevy S10

Anybody got a connection where I could get hold of an OEM seat for a Chevy S10 - something like a factory outlet where I could just get either original equipment or equivilent - with some options in color, fabric, style, etc.

Would like to try to get it direct if possible.

Thanks for any leads or connections.

Reply to
Fly Bye Night

Mike Levy

---------------------------------------- It would probably be alot more economical to get the seat from a junk yard and get it re-apolstered any way you like it. If you bought all the parts to make a seat from GM it would probably hit $1000 or more.

Reply to
Scott

GM has never sold complete seats via parts dealers. Only pieces you put together yoself.

Reply to
PeptoP

I 1997, I had a third seat custom made and installed in a 1990 Suburban. The shop did a factory installation and matched the interior perfectly. This guy was located at a large auto auction near me.

Reply to
Rich B

????

His name? Your location? Cost? If your trying to help I'm sure your just taunting him by holding back..............

Reply to
KJ