GM quality front left fender and 4 Alum.Alloy Wheels Brand New Items

1- Brand New GM quality front left fender for a midsize chevrolet blazer(s10) will fit pickup as well. Year I believe it'll fit from '96 to present.

$200 (OR BEST OFFER) Shipped via UPS Ground.

2- Brand new set of 4 aluminum alloy wheels in circle design. Made by Eagle.15x7 with I think (would recheck before sale) 2 1/2" center to center.

$400 (OR BEST OFFER) Shipped via UPS Ground.

Will trade one of the above items for a brand new XTM XLB Buggy kit. like this one

*Must be brand new and complete kit as Im trading a brand new item.
Reply to
Spider