GMC van oil pressure

Went on a road trip from Mass. To Neb. On the way home, in Toledo on a Sunday morning. I got on the turnpike and noticed no oil pressure on the gauge, all other gauges working fine.Pulled the dog house, connector was good, oil at the feed, no funny noises. Went to auto zone replaced the sending unit. Still no pressure on the gauge. We pulled the dash apart and found the needle was stuck behind the "zero" peg. Had a good laugh and put it all back together and hit the road. Now the wife does not complaine so loud about lugging the tool box anymore either.

Reply to
Airdale

Funny how they change their tune isnt it? Women lover in MASS!

Reply to
Randd01