Haynes manual/service manual for 2002 S-10

Hi folks:

Cannot come across a Haynes/Chiltons manual for a 2002 S-10 V6 4.3L

I see a bunch of Haynes manuals for S10's up thru 2001. Is the 2001

*REALLY* that much different from the 2002? Not trying to do engine overhauls. Just want one for things like Water Pimps, Fuel Pumps, Fuel Filters, Brakes, etc...

Too cheap to spend $135 (I cannot find any used copies on EBAY/Amazon) for the service manual...

*Guess* I could do the $24.95 online subscription for the service manual which is good for one year.

thank you

Reply to
True Blue

Pete