Headlight bulb replacement on 1996 Chevy blazer

Hi. I am trying to replace the headlight bulbs on my Blazer. I can not figure out how to get at the bulbs. Do I remove the plastic clear cover on the outside or is there a way to release the headlight housing without removing half the parts under the hood? Thanks.

Reply to
Eric

Your owners manual should tell you that.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Maybe a Chiltons or a expensive shop manaual (like 180$) will for sure (a must have if you do your own work).

Reply to
D-farr