Headlight cleaner

I found some headlight restorer on e-bay called New Lite.Supposedly used by car dealers to restore headlights to like new.Has anyone used it????did it work???It is guarenteed and seller feedback is all positive.Think it will work on my '95 silverado's cloudy headlights or should I just change the glass if that is possible without replacing whole assembly.THANKS for any help

Reply to
benick

I use glass polish, most auto shops sell it

Reply to
Kenner Costen

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
Robert Ball

I swear this is the best group ever...I get so much usefull info from everyone. I've been looking at my headlights for the last year and have been sort of bummed that they were seeming to fade. I read this post and slapped myself on the forehead for not thinking of polishing the plastic. I even have plastic polish and plastic scratch polish that I use for plexiglass. Today I polished all of the exterior plastic on my '97 "Loaded" Sierra, the headlights, tail lights, GMC insignias, exterior mirror bases and even the beauty rims that insert into the aluminum rims (the inserts are plastic). And WOW...happy days are here again! Thanks Again Ya'll. Bob

Reply to
Bob Truck