heated seat not working

I have a 99 burb and the front driver heated seat doesn't appear to be working. Now is obviously not the time to be needing this, but it would be nice to have fixed prior to winter!

I pulled the switch out last night and it seems to be operational and the low and high settings send out a + current when switched on. Prior to switching them on, they are at a neutral reading.

I haven't had this truck long, so I don't know much history, but it appears this seat has been recovered as the leather is a bit different than the rest of the seats!

Reply to
MASTER Brian