heater core

i install a new heater core in my 95 s-10 feb 2003.today it began to leak.any idea of what going on, or did i just get a bad coil?

Reply to
Tony Jacobs

heater core Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2004, 8:27pm (CST+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tony=A0Jacobs) =A0=A0i install a new heater core in my 95 s-10 feb 2003.today it began to leak.any idea of what going on, or did i just get a bad coil?

That would all depend where is it leaking from is it your coil? Are you loosing coolant or is it leaking water? If its leaking coolant ya probly gotta coil that went south....If its leaking water then it might me your ac drain thats clogged... Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook