HELP!!! Diamond Plow problem

I just bought a 98 Chevy 3/4 ton and it came with a Diamond snow plow with the MDII mounting system. I brought the plow home in the bed of the truck and then unloaded into the driveway. Now I put the plow on in order to move it to its summer storage spot and I can not get the *!@% thing off. Is there anyone out there with one of these plows that can maybe give me some advice? I have pulled and tugged and yanked on those 4 blue pins and they wont budge! I tried to raise the back up a bit with the adjustable leg but that only raises the plow blade (which I think makes the problem worse). Is there a trick to getting it off?

Also, how can I get the center lift plate all the way down so that I can take the chain off? With my old Fisher, you just left the stick in the down position and you could push the plate down. With this, since the hydralics are electric, that doesnt work.

Reply to
Jimmy

Its called a torch...........iffen the bigger hammer option didn't work......

Reply to
Don

Well, thats productive! Ida tried the bigger hammer option but I'd like to get it back on at some point...

Reply to
Jimmy