HELP!! I need a diagram of 83 S-10 starter installation (wiring)

I took it off over a year ago. (broken bolts) When I reinstalled it . It started ,but my low beam headlights keep blowing. I think I may have it wired wrong. If I could just see how its supposed to be hooked up . I'd greatly appreciate it. This is a 1983 S=10 with a 2.8 V6 .--NW

Reply to
nw

Never mind , I finally found a wiring diagram in a Haynes manual. And replaced the headlight switch. The starter was fine, just hadf a bad switch . --NW

Reply to
nw